|Home||» Products||» Panasonic PLC|
The Panasonic product portfolio comprises both low-cost compact programmable controllers with little space requirement which are suitable for many basic tasks and high-end PLCs like the flagship FP7.
A multitude of useful functions has been successfully integrated into the compact PLCs so that they offer many of the advantages of a modular high-end PLC such as analog control, network communication, and positioning control. All Panasonic PLCs offer an outstanding price-performance ratio.
Thanks to the innovative programming software Control FPWIN Pro, it takes minimal effort to achieve a maximum result with the programmable controllers.
PLC FP-e: PLC for panel mounting
· Compact size with room for expansion functions
· Equipped with a cassette interface.
· Add-on cassettes can be added to the CPU to increase functionality without increasing the footprint of the system.
· Standard Ethernet interface with MEWTOCOL (client/server) or Modbus TCP (client/server) protocol, EtherNet/IP; up to 272 connections can be active at the same time.
· Available functions: SMTP, FTP client/server, HTTP client, e-mails, integrated web server.
· Up to 64 different units can be connected to a single CPU.
· High-capacity SD (SDHC) memory cards of up to 32GB are supported.
· High performance (max. 20μs for 60k steps); the processing speed is less affected by frequent Ethernet communication